11.10.2011

See Kate Sew Sweet Scallops Tote


I participated in the Sweet Scallops Sew Along over at See Kate Sew. I love how simple and easy her patterns are to follow! Anyway, I have been making bazillions of things for other people, so I thought it was about time I made something for myself. Along came: this sweet scallops tote


I made Brandi model it for me because I was in the mood for picture taking, not picture posing. :)

Here are both of ours together. I love how she made hers into a fishie! So clever!! Check out the other ones at the link up!

Thanks Kate, for an awesome pattern, tutorial, and a new library tote for me! I put a little pocket inside to hold my receipt and it fits just enough books inside for my once every couple week trip to the library!

I am also a big fan of Kate's Etsy shop. She has some really great stuff in there! I just got a new pleated apron that I'm going to wear when I make Thanksgiving dinner in 2 weeks!!

Happy Thursday, everyone.

OH AND GO ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

  1. love it!! great job(s)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! just stumbled on your blog for the first time! i'm also from the akron area! xo

    ReplyDelete