I think I said this before!

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that Kim Jong-il is like a child. Whoa. Where have I heard that before? Oh, yes, I said it. When discussing the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) with some other people. Interesting.

Wait...it gets better. There ensued an insult war. Yes, that's right, an insult war. Woo! We have been reduced to slinging bull from Clinton to Jong-il in the hopes of stopping Pinky and the (no)Brain from taking over the world? Right. OK.

On a side note, David Rothkopf is my hero.

So, why is North Korea on the menu again today? Well, it's because former President Clinton has decided to take a jaunt over there to check things out. He met with Kim today to discuss the release of two journalists who were unjustly sentenced to 12 years hard labour for their "crimes." Hm...interesting. I wonder if Kim has done a day of "hard labour" in his life, yet he finds it his authority to continue sentencing innocent people to it daily. Well, I suppose you can do that when you're the Dictator of the Year.

And Secretary Clinton has her own blog. Well, I'm pretty sure she doesn't write it. But she condones it.

Comments

Popular Posts