What I Wore Wednesday

I don't normally post these, but today when I got dressed I inadvertently went for 'most layered' look so I thought I'd share.

[Please pardon the mess in the full shot of me. I'm in the process of trying to rearrange, organize, and establish homes for things in my house and it is difficult when you're on the go all the time! I swear it will be clean by Thanksgiving. :) (It has to be! My whole family is coming over!)]

 I'm wearing: a tank top (from Fashion Bug), a tshirt (from Old Navy), a cardigan (from Target), leggings (from Target), and a skirt (from Old Navy). Now I'm sure you're wondering why all these layers are necessary? Oh, well that's because it's REALLY cold in my office so every day I wear about 10 layers to work so I don't freeze to death, but I don't normally wear leggings, a tank top, a tshirt, AND a cardi out of the house. (I have an old lady sweater in my cube at work that I wear every day even if I'm already wearing a sweater!)

Just because I want to share the full outfit, here are my accessories, too. Necklace from Your Spoiled Baby, shoes from Crocs (LOOOOVEEE), resin rose ring from Silver in the City (fave Indy store!), and my claddagh ring that I wear every day.

So, there you have it. Layer central!

I hope you're all having a great day! I'm still coughing up internal organs, but at least I got some sleep last night thanks to a cocktail of medicines and my Sinus Relief candle!!

xoxo Meig

Comments

  1. OMG I wish I could dress that cute at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace! and outfits! I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the resin rose ring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts