Pause for the sap...

I just need to say this and then it's back to crafts and the world:

This last six months have been crazy. Lots of changes, lots of new things (many good, some bad), and it’s taken a strain on my soul and heart. I just want to take a minute to thank all of you who are my true friends and have stuck by me through thick and thin. Thank you to those of you who have been there for me despite my yelling and cranky state-of-mind; those of you who have loved me even at my worst. Thank you for listening, loving, yelling back, crafting, putting up with my crap, and supporting me in all my decisions. You truly are my rock and I am ever so grateful to have you in my life.

BFF: I don’t know what I’d do without you. I can’t ever thank you enough for everything you do for me. You bring joy and craftiness into my life and every day with you is a new adventure. Thank you for being my bff and supporting me through it all. I really do love you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts