St. Patrick's Day cometh...

Those of you who know me personally are aware of my Irish heritage. It's rather obvious, if I do say so myself. I've got pale skin, freckles, red hair, and I love me some meat and potatoes! Nevertheless, my Crafty Counterpart, Brandi, and I are on a wreath kick lately. We hooked it up with the V-Day wreaths, but since that's over, it's time to move onto the next holiday...St. Patrick's Day!! We gathered up the babe (she is so supportive of her mom and Auntie's craft addiction, especially since she gets hauled to the craft store at least once a week...sometimes more...) and headed off to the craft store for supplies. This time we managed to still only spend about $5 per wreath! Excellent work!!

Here is the naked wreath...


Here's all the swag we got for our wreaths!!


Then JJ lent a hand... 


 Here I am holding both our wreaths...Brandi's is on the left and mine is on the right.



And the final product on my back door! 


I hope everyone has a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day! :)

Happy Crafting,
Meig

Comments

Popular Posts