New bag!

As many of you know, I've been carrying the same Vera Bradley bag for about 2 years now. I switched it up a couple months ago and started carrying a different one, but that one was my 'gift' to myself for graduating with my MA and was getting some wear on it. I wanted a new bag to carry around for a while so I didn't wear my Vera's out so much but couldn't seem to find the right one. Then, one day while perusing crafting websites I found it. The perfect bag. I couldn't wait for it to be mine! One problem: I didn't have the funds available at the time. Always such a bummer!

I've been stalking Aubrey's Etsy site for a while, checking out her new stuff and looking at every cute little thing she sews wishing I could have it for my own. Then one day she put this bag up for sale. It just so happened that I had just received my income tax return and decided that I deserved a little 'treat'. So here she is. My new favorite thing that I own.



It's got a quote from Robert Louis Stevenson on it that says "The world is so full of a number of things...We should all be as happy as kings." I absolutely love this bag! I love that it's big enough to fit my stuff (including my current read), has such a great quote on it, and that it's handmade (with love). I hope you all check out her blog and her Etsy site. She's got some wonderful stuff - including e-reader covers!! Now, I just need to *get* an e-reader and then I can get a cute cover for it! :)

Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts