Mission: ORGANIZE

For those of you who know me in real life know that I have a serious issue with keeping things organized. My life is often crazy, hectic, and unorganized. My house isn't much better. I usually am pretty good about hiding the disaster when people come to visit, but sometimes it's just not happening.

A few weeks ago I picked up a couple super cute hooks at Pat Catan's for pretty cheap. I think it was about $3 for both of them. I needed one to hang my purse on so I don't have to do the hunt for it anymore, and another for keys because I have so many keys that I want them in one place. Today, my dad brought up some screws (because his supply is more flush than mine...) and put them in (using my drill motor, of course! :)).

Check it:



I'm so excited!! :) There are enough hooks that visitors can put their purses there, too. AND it's sturdy enough to hold my workout bag! YAY!!!

Now I'm off to make a 'summertime' bed for the pup and maybe a coverup for myself.

Happy crafting!!

Comments

Popular Posts