Reversible Skirt Fit for a Princess

My niece has requested more handmade skirts/dresses from Auntie and because I love my babies more than anything in the world, I oblige. (Plus, I fully expect sister to keep these things for L when she gets older, and  if I ever have kids for them to have them too...maybe JJ, too.) E has requested more sparkles and ruffles. I have plans for the ruffle request, but I wanted to give her sparkles and the option for a reversible skirt.

I created this out of my own brain. I didn't use a tutorial or a pattern, just the knowledge I've learned thus far from making a couple other skirts and trial and error. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I did it. The waistband closure is not exactly how I wanted it to be, but I will work that out for the next one. I'm super excited for her to get this tomorrow!!! :)

Check it:






Happy crafting!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts