Photo Challenge Day 5

Whew!! I a whole week of work under my belt! I am tired, but sooo sooo happy that I'm back to work and working with great people. :)

Today's photo challenge is: someone you love. That's a bit difficult; I love lots of someones. I love my family, friends, pets, all the kids in my life, and myself. That is probably a bit too many people to post pictures of them all! Nonetheless, I picked one person to feature. Her mom and dad said I can post her beautiful face so here she is:




That's my Goddaughter Julie. She's my precious little bean. I don't have any human babies, so my friends lend me theirs to squeeze, spoil, and love unconditionally. I can't believe that a year and a half ago she was so tiny she fit in the crook of my arm. Now she's soooo big! We love to play the laughing game and she thinks it's hilarious that my feet are ticklish. :)

I hope you all had a great work week! Enjoy the weekend!

Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. She is such a cutie! Great pictures, Meig!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts