Photo Challenge Days 19 & 20

Day 19's photo challenge: where I slept.

I love my bed. It's so comfy and is the first bed I ever bought for myself. Memory foam mattress, soft sheets that were dried on the line outside, and a comfy light-weight blanket for the summer. In the winter I add a featherbed topper and a big fluffy down comforter. :)

Day 20's photo challenge: what I read.

Currently reading: Naked by David Sedaris. I *LOVE* David Sedaris. He is an incredible writer and has a way with words that leaves me wanting more every time I finish a book. His recollections are insanely thought-provoking and hysterical at the same time.

Unrelated: this has been a great weekend. I had a good week at work, then yesterday went with my Aunt to hear my dad play in the Dominic Greco Band in New Philly, then today I had a road-trip with Jess to Columbus to hang out with Lindsey, et al., and have a rip-roaring good time. Tomorrow I've got church in the morning (think the girls are coming with me, too!) and then taking two sweet little girls and two pups to the park to play! Yay great weekends.

As far as crafting goes, I've gotten a lot done on the scrap map I'm making for my sister's classroom, and I almost finished a current read protective sleeve for my friend Josefina in Seattle. I've got a lot going on right now, but I'm really enjoying everything I'm doing. :) I hope you're all doing well!

Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts