1. My favorite animals are cows. I have no idea why, I just always loved them. To this day I love the combination of brown/white and black/white and their shape.
2. Despite my love of cows, I can't drink regular milk. I have to drink organic or soy milk. Regular milk makes me sicky.
3. I'm allergic to cats but cannot imagine my life without them.
4. I love nature, but I hate being in it for too long.
5. I once went camping in a blizzard. It's top 5 of my worst ideas ever.
6. I hate the sun but secretly (well, I guess it's not a secret anymore...) want to move to Puerto Rico.
7. I have friends in real life all over the globe. I wish I could just pack up and visit them one at a time. Starting in NZ and ending in AK. :)
8. I've lived in 3 countries and visited 8 (yes, Canada and Mexico count!).
9. I love my job, but I wish I could retire right now so I could read, sew, crochet, photograph, write, sing, and play all day long.
10. I underestimate my own abilities. I think it comes from a history of clumsiness and bloopers.
11. I have mystery bruises every day and I am not an alcoholic.
12. I'm a Browns, Bears, Indians, and Cubs fan.
13. I hate not finishing books and often find myself reading 3-4 at a time.
14. I have ADHD. I do not take medication.
15. I have my father's memory. I can remember dates, events, historical facts, random facts, irrelevant facts, and numbers; but I cannot remember what I went downstairs for or what I went to get at the grocery store.
16. I have a serious obsession with books. I love to read. I love to own books. I like the idea of e-readers but I cannot get past the absence of the smell of the paper and ink, the methodical turning of pages, the feel of the paper, and the satisfaction I feel when I reach the back cover.
17. I live with pets. My pets are my best friends. They're always excited to see me and sad to see me go to work. They never let me down.
18. I have a blog and Etsy shop with one of my human best friends. It's called Crafty Girl Squared. You should visit. :)
19. I used to be the pickiest eater EVER. Now I will try (almost) anything once. Including radish leaf pesto (actually quite delicious - it tasted 'green' as my friend Stela said), tofu, and other various foods I'd never attempted before.
20. I miss my grandparents and aunt every day, but I know they're with me in my heart.
21. I don't like 'contemporary worship' with drums and guitars and stuff. I'm such an old codger when it comes to worship. I'll participate, and it's nice every once in a while, but I much prefer the structure and an organ. :)
22. I hate folding laundry. I don't mind washing and drying it, but folding and putting away? Nah. There are always piles of laundry in my house because if I don't put it away, no one else does!
23. I love to cook but have not been able to figure out how to cook for one.
24. I get startled easily. Very easily. Don't sneak up on me, ok?
25. I could buy a house with the amount of money I owe in student loan debt. Like a really nice house. Like 5br, 3 bath, extra large yard nice house.
26. I don't mind spiders, but I hate gnats.
27. I have pictures of the people and places I love all over my house.
28. I have the best friends and family ever. I know everyone says that, but I really, actually do. They've got my back and I've got theirs.
29. My heart cries every time I see a new craft idea about using book pages for something. All those beautiful books in pieces makes me want to sob.
30. I don't like the color purple. (No, I don't mean the movie, I mean the actual color.)