Filling in the blanks...


I'm weird because...
I don't prefer cooked vegetables.
I have a strange happy dance that once frightened a child in Target.
I squeal when I get excited (no really, I actually squeal).
I don't like being called 'honey', 'baby', 'sweetheart', or other assorted pet names except by my mom or someone I'm dating (unless I'm sobbing, then you can call me whatever you want as long as it's nice).
I would rather sit at home and crochet than go out clubbing. I'm only 26.
I treat my pets like they're humans. Complete with full conversations.
I prefer children to adults 98% of the time.
I love Thanksgiving so much that I wish I could eat it every day.
I celebrate Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany. Separately.




I'm a bad friend because...
I often fall off the grid and don't talk to people for a while.
I am sometimes too brutally honest.
I say things wrong.
I don't share people well at all.






I'm a good friend because...
I listen intently.
I love fully and without condition.
I want so badly for those I love and care for to succeed.
I will cancel everything to be with you if you need me.
My friends are my family and my family are my friends.
Friends and family are my #1 priority in life and I will always be there for them in as many ways as I can.




I'm sad because...
I miss my grandparents and my aunt.
I miss my bro and his family.
I wish I was able to see my sibs and their kids more than I do.
A friend of the family is battling chronic cancer and is back in the hospital. She's such a beautiful woman with such an ugly battle. I wish there were a way to make it better. I hold them in my prayers every day and I ask that you do, too. Please check out their site and if you feel compelled, donate to help defray the medical costs. I'm going to Cleveland tonight to the gallery opening and check out Angelo's wonderful photographs of their journey. It's both heartbreaking and inspiring. Cancer sucks. (Here is a link to the Plain Dealer article about it.)

[source]



I'm happy because...
I'm going to grow my hair out and donate it again.
My family is coming over for Thanksgiving.
I have lots of fun things to make in the next few weeks and I can't wait to get started.
I am contented with my life as it is.





I'm excited for...
THANKSGIVING!!
The gallery open house tonight. I can't wait to see these photographs in person and hopefully see Angelo. I don't remember him from when I was a kid (I remember some of my sibs' friends, but not all of them - we're 10 years apart).
New projects.
BOGO Christmas drinks at the Starbucks on campus this afternoon.




Comments

  1. Oh how we love all these things about you! mom<><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts