On the tenth day of Christmas...

[source]

Today I'm going to share with you 10 of my favorite Christmas movies! This year I got Disney's A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey playing Scrooge. It was pretty good. A little on the dark side so I don't suggest it for small children, but all in all it was a decent portrayal of the book. I will always love the Muppets the most, but I'm not disappointed in the Jim Carrey version either.

Each image is linked to the Amazon page so you can get more info or purchase it!

Here you go:


I watch The Muppet Christmas Carol EVERY year. I actually watch Love Actually and The Holiday all year 'round because I love them so much. :)

I know that Sleepless in Seattle isn't really a Christmas movie, but I included it because I watch it at Christmas as there is Christmas/New Year in the movie.

What are some of your favorites?

Comments

Popular Posts