It's Almost Christmas?!?!

I'm working on having a handmade Christmas this year. So far, I'm doing pretty great! I have a number of presents under the tree already and some in progress. If I didn't make it with my own two hands, I bought it from someone who did. :)

Anyway, a week or so ago I went to my sister's school (she's the BEST elementary school teacher in Ohio) and helped with their Christmas party and took pictures of the kids with Santa. Of COURSE I had to get in on the action.

Here's me and baby L with Santa. :)

Copyright 2011, Meig Heyburn
I'm going to do a 12 days of Christmas thing on here, but not until those days are actually here (starting on December 25 and going until Epiphany). Each day I'll focus on something about the Christmas season and how it affects my life or the world. I'm also going to share some fun Epiphany facts at the end!

I wish you all a happy and bright holiday season. Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas.

XOXO Meig

Comments

Popular Posts