On the seventh day of Christmas...

[source]
On the seventh day of Christmas, aka New Year's Eve, I'm going to share 7 things I want to do in 2012:

1. Do more yoga. I realized now that I haven't been doing it as much (since working - really cramped my workout style!) that I'm a lot more tense and scatterbrained. I need to get back in the practice.

2. Continue to try new things.

3. Significantly pay off my non-student loan debt so I can focus on getting that mortgage payment sized student loan debt under control.

4. Continue to pursue my creative endeavors. Brandi and I have met nothing but positives and help on this journey of ours. I'm hoping much more inspiration comes our way and maybe someday we can take this brick & mortar. With cupcakes. And coffee. And a computer repair place. And a music studio. And a yoga studio. ;)

5. Take Raj for more long walks. Sometimes I get lazy and just take him on short walks. I'm going to try and take at least one long walk (a couple miles) a week and lengthen the short walks by at least two city blocks.

6. Keep practicing 'no.' I'm working on it, but it's still difficult to say no to people.

7. Grow. Learn. Love. Laugh. Enjoy. Smile. Care.

Happy New Year, everyone. I hope your 2011 was good to you and that the best of 2011 is the worst of 2012. Be safe. Hug your loved ones. Take care of you.

All my love,
Meig

Comments

Popular Posts