On the ninth day of Christmas...

[source]
On this ninth day of Christmas, I'll share 9 of my favorite Christmas albums with you. Growing up in a musical household, there were always an abundance of choices for music around depending on who you were with. We always joke that my dad can tell you anything about classical composers and their works, but can't remember more than three things at the grocery store. But really, I can't remember more than three things at the grocery store either!



If you click on the images above, it will take you to the Amazon page for each album. I love all kinds of music, as evidenced by my choices. All of these albums are absolutely incredible (well, NKOTB and Hanson aren't really incredible, they're more nostalgic than anything...) and a part of my Christmastime repertoire.

I hope you all are having a great week!

Meig

Comments

Popular Posts