Nursing Covers

I've been a very busy bee these last two days. I have checked a number of projects off my list. Yay!

My friend Renee had her baby (he's perfect!) and wanted to know if I would make some nursing covers for her. Since they're just big squares of fabric with straps, I figured that wouldn't be too hard. :) She picked out the fabric and even found one that coordinates with the fabric I used for her baby shower gifts. I used this tutorial as a guide and for measurements. I did a few things differently based upon my preferences, but overall it's a great tutorial.


I got the wrong sized d-rings, but it's ok because they still work and that's all that matters, right? (This is why you go shopping with your pattern in hand!)


Overall, I love how they turned out! I put some triangles of washcloth in the bottom corners so she could use it for burps, spit-up, or other various cleaning needs.

I'm hoping I can sneak away for a few hours this week to deliver them and get me some baby time!!

I hope you're all having a great weekend. That's all for my sewing today, but I'll be back soon with some more baby gifts!

Comments

Popular Posts