Petty Cash Stash

In an effort to put up some more things that I'm working on, or done with, here is another quick project that I did. My coworker and I were using a plain envelope for our petty cash and it was terrible at holding the change, so I told her I'd make a little zip pouch and embroider 'petty cash' on the outside. She didn't think I'd actually do it, but I did. So here's a little bag for our petty cash stash.

I used fabrics that were in my fabric stash, a zipper that was given to me by a friend, and I used two different fonts for the embroidery. I used a stem stitch for 'petty' and a whip stitch for 'cash.' This was the first time I did a whip stitch that much and I think it turned out well!
The bag is just a simple zip pouch, but I really need to look at those tutorials for better zipper corners - mine are terrible! Oh well, it serves its purpose. :)

Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts