Are You Thirsty?

I love charity: water. That's no secret. I love everything about that organization. I am awestruck by the recent results of 9 year old Rachel's wish and how it came to fruition after her car accident. Last year I gave up my birthday and Christmas to raise money for charity: water, and I also got a group of musician friends (and my Daddy) together to have a concert to benefit charity: water and we raised $700 at the concert alone. What an amazing accomplishment!!

Now I've got some ideas brewing with a good friend who is head of izzy s. designs to create some awesome things to sell and 100% of the profit will go to charity: water where 100% of that money will go to helping people get access to clean water. Wow. I'm dumbfounded. I'm also super duper excited.

I hope you're excited too. Keep your eyes peeled for more things to come. I'll keep you updated and maybe throw in some sneak peeks.

Also, it's my last day of 'vacation'. Monday I go back to work. I can't wait! Good things do come to those who wait. :)

Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts